Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hampton Sun's Privet Bloom Parfum is Scentsational!


Ok, for those of you who follow my reviews, or know me personally, you know that I adore beautiful packaging and bottles. When I opened my gift of Hampton Son, I knew this fragrance would be one of my many favorites.

As I sample this liquid summer in a bottle, I appreciate that the the style of the packaging and white and green colors theme is well suited to the fragrance inside.

Privet Bloom features the aroma of privet hedges, found in the Hamptons, when in bloom... muguet, jasmine, linden blossom, gardenia, orangeflower, and dune rose are also part of this creation. Add a few finishing notes of driftwood and sun-warmed musk, and you have the scent of the Hamptons on a Summer day.

Privet Bloom is available in fine specialty retailers.

Available as a Eau de Parfum or Eau de Toilette in 1.7 oz bottles

Suggested retail prices $49.50 - $65.00



Just a little note about S&G Hampton Sun

S&G Hampton Sun is a privately-held company specializing in luxury sun and skin care products ranging from tanning oils, gels, and lotions, after-sun moisturizers, shimmer bronze creams and pearl cooling sprays, to everyday super-hydration face creams. Founded by Salvatore Piazzolla and Grant Wilfley, S&G Hampton Sun was created for consumers who wanted to minimize the hazardous effects of the sun while maximizing their time in the sun.

www.hamptonsuncare.com

No comments: